ECD Pilgrim

I have lived my entire life near either side of the Eastern Continental Divide. And, I am a pilgrim on a road that is narrow and not easy that leads to the Celestial City of God. On my journey, I attempt to live and apply the Gospel in this world that is not my home. These are some of my observations from a Biblical and Reformed perspective.

Monday, January 28, 2008

It has been a long time since I posted. I have had a very ambitious schedule over the past months. I was involved in one of the most difficult cases of my 35 year legal career the last half of 2007. It took its toll emotionally and physically [I'm not a kid anymore!]. Additionally, Grace Reformed Presbyterian Church was particularized by the Ascension Presbytery as an official church in the Presbyterian Church in America. As a result, the responsibilities of a ruling elder in a "baby church" have set in. Our travel schedule has been over the top...even for us. Susan and I have criss-crossed the Atlantic 6 times in the last 7 months visiting Scotland, Ireland, Turkey, Cyprus and Greece. Any of you have been involved in international travel know how difficult that is Finally, Susan's beloved Aunt Lenore, her late mother's only sister, passed into her eternal reward just two weeks ago. In an example of God's blessings, we were able to see Lenore on the night we returned from Athens after 24 hours of travel, just an hour before she died. God is good all the time! Now, things seem to have returned to the "usual madness" of the practice of law and the establishment of a Biblical and Reformed witness in Clearfield County. Ergo, there will be time for blogging. There is lots to talk about, so let the posting begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home