ECD Pilgrim

I have lived my entire life near either side of the Eastern Continental Divide. And, I am a pilgrim on a road that is narrow and not easy that leads to the Celestial City of God. On my journey, I attempt to live and apply the Gospel in this world that is not my home. These are some of my observations from a Biblical and Reformed perspective.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Living in the World
The Providence of God

Nothing happens by happenstance, serendipity, if you will. There is a purpose and plan for all that happens in the universe. What the purpose and plan is we sometimes cannot know at the time an event happens. There are times when we just rejoice. This is one such time. When I think of this lifetime memory for the Ledford girls I just smile and chuckle for such a cherished moment in their lives. A moment unplanned by man; designed by God!

http://danledford.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Thanks for sharing the link! Hope you all are well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home