ECD Pilgrim

I have lived my entire life near either side of the Eastern Continental Divide. And, I am a pilgrim on a road that is narrow and not easy that leads to the Celestial City of God. On my journey, I attempt to live and apply the Gospel in this world that is not my home. These are some of my observations from a Biblical and Reformed perspective.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Escape From Reason
Good Use of Reason

Man in neo-orthodox theology is less than fallen man. The Reformation and the Scriptures say that man cannot do anything to save himself, but he can, with his reason search the Scriptures which teach not only “religious truth” but also history and the cosmos. He not only is able to search the Scriptures as the whole man, including his reason, but he has the responsibility to do so.
Francis A. Schaeffer, Escape From Reason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home