ECD Pilgrim

I have lived my entire life near either side of the Eastern Continental Divide. And, I am a pilgrim on a road that is narrow and not easy that leads to the Celestial City of God. On my journey, I attempt to live and apply the Gospel in this world that is not my home. These are some of my observations from a Biblical and Reformed perspective.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Escape From Reason
Changed Thinking

The mass of people have received the new way of thinking through the media without analyzing it…It is not merely that they think different things. They think differently. Their thinking has changed in such a way that when you say Christianity is true the sentence does not mean to them what it means to you.

Francis A. Schaeffer, Escape From Reason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home