ECD Pilgrim

I have lived my entire life near either side of the Eastern Continental Divide. And, I am a pilgrim on a road that is narrow and not easy that leads to the Celestial City of God. On my journey, I attempt to live and apply the Gospel in this world that is not my home. These are some of my observations from a Biblical and Reformed perspective.

Friday, July 14, 2006

World Cup 2006
Apology?

Zinedine Zidane has issued an apology of sorts for his actions in the World Cup final, reports BBC Sports http://news.bbc.co.uk in their World Cup reports. Zidane reportedly said in a French TV interview:

I want to ask for forgiveness from all the children who watched that. There is no excuse for it. I want to be open and honest about that.

Does that mean he is not apologizing to the adults who watched? In any event, you must give credit where credit is due. He admits he is without excuse. That is a step in the right direction for Zindaneā€¦and all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home