ECD Pilgrim

I have lived my entire life near either side of the Eastern Continental Divide. And, I am a pilgrim on a road that is narrow and not easy that leads to the Celestial City of God. On my journey, I attempt to live and apply the Gospel in this world that is not my home. These are some of my observations from a Biblical and Reformed perspective.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hiatus

I will be away from this site for about a week for business and then time with kids and grandkids enjoying God’s creation at the seashore. Upon returning, if the way be clear, we will continue to look at various church/state matters, including the pledge and 10 commandment issues as they pertain to Christians and open topics on millennial views; environmentalism; apologetics; sanctification and holiness.

Until then……..live by faith; walk in the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home