ECD Pilgrim

I have lived my entire life near either side of the Eastern Continental Divide. And, I am a pilgrim on a road that is narrow and not easy that leads to the Celestial City of God. On my journey, I attempt to live and apply the Gospel in this world that is not my home. These are some of my observations from a Biblical and Reformed perspective.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Black & Gold Report
Hall of Fame Game

Well, the Tomlin Stillers dominated the NO Saints at Canton. Big Ben played one series, went 2 for 3 in passing [the incompletion was catch able] and they scored on their first possession. Nothing comes from a first exhibition game that has long lasting benefit. But, one would rather win than lose. Mike Tomlin has run a tough camp and maybe the boys wanted to get off to a splendid start to get some rest or convince the coach to let up this week. In any event the hometown favorites made the Steeler Nation happy dispatching the Saints [who looked more like the “Aints” of yesteryear] 20-7. In a month they will be back in Ohio to meet the Brownies in week one of the regular season. That’s when it begins to count!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home